Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What a weekend!

We had a great weekend, as it was full of parties and get togethers with friends and families. To start off, Denis had his big 3-0 last week, and here is a nice pic of Denis and Laura. Happiest B-day, Denis. I wish I could have been with you, but this summer! Yeah July 1st!


Friday night we had Tom, Paula, Mabel and Felisha over to our house for supper. It was a really great time. Lots of laughs with each other and with the new kitty. After supper and playing with Ginger, the ladies decided to play a game called Worst Case Scenerio Surviving Life (great game!) Mabel won!

And what were the men doing? Well, I'll let the pics explain it all.


Saturday I got to go to Halifax to get my car serviced. It gave Alicia and myself a chance to get together to enjoy a nice meal at Cora's. The really great thing was that we got it free!!! I forgot my wallet at home, and though Alicia was going to pick up the bill, the waiter somehow got rid of the check.
Alicia's meal.
My meal.
Us after getting the car at Mazda.
Saturday night was also a blast. We hosted our first couples' games night. We has Dave and Shelley, Steve and Julia, and Josh and Felisha with us. We played the same game as the night before. It was a really good time. We'll have to do it again some time soon!

The happy couples

The sleepy children

What a great weekend! Well, bye for now!







2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Hey Nat- great to catch up with you- also great that you got to meet up with Alicia and you got a free meal at Cora's- that's awesome:) I LOVE that pic of Denis and Laura- Scott and I need to get one like that...anyways, love ya,
dee><>

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay free meal!..how is it that everytime we hang out we get free stuff? :)I'm glad you didn't end up putting the waiter's pic up..i was scared he might get in trouble, you never know what blogs Cora's manager's are reading??.. :) It was great seeing you again last night. And by the way I so did tell you. :P Love ya girl, and come back soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home