Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow DAY!!!

One of the perks of my job is the always desired snow day, and well, today is a snow day. But....where is the snow? As can be seen in the picture below, all we have is the snow from two weeks ago! But who am I to complain? A day off is always appreciated.





The snow which caused the snow day.











Maggie enjoying her snow day, as she does everyday.











Well, to all of you at work right now, hope you enjoy your productive day, as I somehow manage to find the energy to do...something. I guess. (hehe)

I was suppose to have lunch with my parents, but they forgot. They decided to pick up the kids who will be spending the weekend with Toni early, thus forgetting about making me delicious soup and sandwiches. I'll just take a rain check, Mom and Dad.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

I always loved a good snow day! Glad you enjoyed it :)

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home