Thursday, November 09, 2006

Top Ten Reason for Loving Marriage

Since nothing much is new, I thought I would take this time to say how much I love married life and why.

1) I love having someone to go to sleep beside. It is toasty warm!

2) I love waking up with Jonathan, and even though I don't really talk until I have eaten and
brushed my teeth, his presence and smile are truly appreciated.

3) I love having someone who will deal with the garbage. Compost reeks!

4) I love knowing that he will always be there. He is a constant in my life.

5) I love being able to completely goof off or be serious or nothing. There is never an
awkward silence.

6) I love feeling like I am the most beautiful woman in the world when he looks at me.

7) I love having the dishes done for me every night. Lucky...I know.

8) I love knowing that I am Jonathan's most trusted and best friend.

9) I love having someone around all the time. I dislike being alone for too long.

10) Finally, I love knowing that I have truly found someone I cannot live with out.

So those are my top ten reason. Do you have any? Perhaps you are single. What are the top reasons for loving single life?

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hey Nat!
I'm back in Y town. we should totally get together next time I'm up :)
Hmm...Single life. There's lots...lemme think about it first :)

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Hey Natters, cute post- maybe I should do one like that...anyways, good to have an update!
love ya, dee><>:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home