Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ski-dooing!!!

What a fun weekend we had. It all started Friday night with breaking from our normal routine of groceries and movie. We invited my parents and Toni over for supper. It was nice to have some quality time with them, as life has been really busy for us at work. My parents are looking into getting a dog, so a lot of the night was spent searching the SPCA in Nova Scotia for my dad's new best friend. They have applied for one in the Dartmouth area; a black lab with boxer. Very cute looking and hopefully she will get along with Maggie!


Here are my parents relaxing on the fouton as we chit chat and discuss the next great chef.


Toni was with us Friday night but left for youth group before I could get a
pic. Here is her Saturday night, after Jon and I got home from Halifax. She babysat Maggie. ;-) Oh and there are my new glasses.

Saturday day was spent sleeping in, eating breakfast, and then heading to the Davidson cottage for some outdoor fun. We got to go skidooing and skating. I love to skidoo, so it was really nice to finally get out. We had to stay on the lake, as there isn't enough snow, but still fun.



Here is Paula, Felisha, and me. They skated most of the time. And played hockey. Josh and Fe are also looking into getting a puppy, which Jon and I found for them on the internet Friday night.

Here is Jon getting ready to skidoo.
Here is me getting ready to skidoo.


Here is Josh diligently clearing the ice.

All in all a great weekend, and hopefully Maggie will have some new friends soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Looks like a fun time in the great outdoors! Doggies seem to be all the range in your family, huh? That's great.

Love the new specs...very nice :)

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Nat- love your glasses! I got new ones, too this week- good talking to you...love dee><>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home