Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Trading Spaces: Classroom addition

We had a nice weekend. We managed to get work done but still felt rested. Here are some pics.




Jon bought himself a mask for insulation and painting. Looks more like he is being attack with deadly gases.

















One of my favourite Saturday routines is to sleep in and then have a great breakfast. This is what I made this past Saturday: Blitz crepes with blueberry syrup, bacon, and mango/strawberries with yogourt. It was yummy.







Satuday supper was spent with Jon's mom and dad (right) and his grandparents (left). It was a nice supper with some catching up. After that, we headed to my parents for a bit to see how they were, and watched movies.

Gridiron Gang is a great movie. The best I have seen in a month.





Now is the make over part of the blog. Here is my new classroom all fixed up and ready to go. Classes started today, and they went really well. I have some really fun kids.




The back of the classroom.







The wall of sarcasm. Students have already
picked up the art.



















My desk. I will be getting a new monitor in a couple days.














The view from the door.











And the garden.

For a reminder of what it looked like before, see the post below.

Well, bye for now.

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Anna said...

nice work Nathalie!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

Wow, Nat, great job- looks so neat and clean and like a perfect place to learn!:) I enjoy the garden and the sarcasm walls the best:):) And John's mask is really cool!
dee><>
ps- I subbed gr4 this pm! yeah!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Very nice!

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Nathalie, remind me to come to your house for breakfast!

- Erin ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home