Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ginger and Amber

What a start to a week. After a rather relaxed weekend with Jon helping his parents lay flooring and me swimming with my friend Geneviève, we have had two busy days getting new pets. Today Jon and I got our kitten, and we called her Gracie. Here are some pics.

Gracie relaxing in her bed. She is still really shy.

Gracie still in her bed, but starting to sleep.

And on Tuesday, my parents got their puppy. They have been looking for a couple weeks, and here she is. Her name is Amber, and what a hyper thing she is. Her and Maggie will be great friends, I'm sure.

Blond with blue eyes.

Maggie with her new play mate: Amber

And Jon digging us out Monday afternoon. We had a real snow day...finally! We got to go cross-courty skiing and have some fun out doors.

Well, here are the latest members of our families.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Awww..Ginger & Amber are both adorable!

You guys have TWO pets now! Wow!! That's more than I've had in my whole life!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Ian Lau said...

nice pics. i like your classroom. you wore gloves when you ski-dooed right??

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Davidson Clan said...

hehe, yes I did, Ian. And five hundred other layers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home