Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Girls






Here is me getting some lst minute back adjustments before pictures.
















Here is the back of my dress. A long train with sparkles and a lace up back with the panel removed. That was the most talk about part of my dress.
















Here are the girls.

Left to Right: Laura, Julianna, me, Alicia and Karen.









Here is the model pose as taught to us by Karen.















Here is me and Karen. She looks great in this pic, so I had to put it up.










Here is a pic of me and Alicia. She was my Maid of Honour. She was amazing.

7 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger The Barretts said...

Ooooooooh...I was so excited when I saw pics!

You look sooooo beautiful!

Congrats again and thanks for putting up some pictures!!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger deb said...

you look lovely nathalie!! congrats to you and jon. :o) so... are you going to put one up of you AND jon TOGETHER?

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

NAT!!! Yeah!!!!! You guys all look sooo hot- and the guys are looking good, too- Jon certainly is a handsome one isn't he:) Wow- the pics are fantastic- thank you for posting them- it makes me feel a little like I was there:( Love you so much:)
dee><>
PS- SO nice to see Alicia and Karen and you together!!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

ps- your dress is beautiful! Esp the back!!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Anna said...

ooooooooo pictures. You look so pretty Nathalie!!!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pictures--they're beautiful!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger The Chocolate Lady said...

Congratulations! you and your wedding party all looked great and yuor dress was beautiful. Hope your day was a special one and may God bless you on youjr journey together as husband and wife.

Stephanie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home