Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wedding Pictures...Finally

I know...I know...you're think it is about time we see some pictures. Well, I have tried a few times to put them up, but have been having some difficulties. Oh well...here are a few.


Here is a picture of Jon waiting for me to come down the aisle. We had the wedding in by the lake at my parents' house. It was a perfect day with the right amount of sun, clouds and wind. Everything went so smoothly....I really could not have dreamed of a better day.















Here I am with the pre-wedding pictures. I loved my dress and it was great fun with all the minor back panal adjustments (we decided to take it out right before these pictures).


















Here is a picutre of the flowers. I loved them so much. Very colourful.

Well, I will try to post more pics in a different entry. I don't want to loose my work again.

Nathalie Davidson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home