Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Three Days

There are only three days until the BIG DAY. Steven arrived on Thursday; Denis and Laura arrived on Saturday; and everyone is sleeping in the same house!!! But we are hoping to move our stuff into the house and then I will be sleeping there, though without electricity. There won't be any of that good stuff for another couple of weeks, as we need a poll. Oh well!

Tomorrow is the Bachorette party, thanks to Alicia. Thursday is the rehersal and rehersal dinner. Then wedding on Friday. Then I start work on Thusday. I promise to have pictures once we get back from our honeymoon and life gets settled. Then there should be more regular posts. Till then!

6 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Anna said...

ahhh...so exciting!! Have lots of fun on your big day!! XOXO

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger The Essons said...

Nathalie!

I was so excited to see a link to your blogsite on Dee's blog!

Congratulations! Enjoy these first few weeks of newly married life -can't wait to see some pictures!

Love, Steph (used to be Fox :0)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Janna said...

Hey Nathalie. :) I am looking forward to seeing wedding pics!!...I was talking to Laura on msn and she told me a little about the wedding! I am glad to find your site and see your posts girl. May God bless your marriage and congrats!
love janna

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Bryan said...

Nathalie,
Congrats on your marriage! I look forward to seeing some pics when you get a chance.

Bryan

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger The Barretts said...

I want some pics of the big day!! Congrats!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Christiane said...

Hey Nathalie! I was so excited when I found your blog on Ian Lau's site...I haven't talked to you in SO long! I heard about your engagement from Denis and Laura in June and now the wedding is here!! Ahh...you must be so excited! I'll be praying the day goes off really well and that you will enjoy yourself and not be stressed out :) I am excited to see pictures later on! Many Blessings you two...félicitations!

Christiane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home