Monday, November 12, 2007

Lots of parties

Jon and Julianna had their birthday parties in October, as did Toni. Jul turned 19 and Jon turned 21. As everyone said to him, his is now able to drink everywhere in the world. If only he did drink, eh!
As is our tradition now, Jon and I carved pumkins. Here are the results for this year. Mine is on the left; Jon's is on the right. The unfortunate thing...they rotted tgrough before halloween, so we didn't even have them for our 2nd annual party.
We had about 28 people at this years party. Our little house was full. And there were lots of great costumes. But here is a pic of my parents' dog, Amber. She really didn't mind being dressed up as...well...who knows what.
And this past Saturday, the weather called for a chance of flurries. We ended up with 6 inches by our house. A few trees hung over, and we'll have to cut them, but other than that, we thought is was great. Jon and I had my Ned and Nancy (counsin and hubby) for supper, and after they left Jon and I played in the snow. We made a snow man and threw snowballs. Great fun. I really hope we get lots of snow this year.
And last night, my mom had us and my in-laws over for supper. Since they had no power (due to the snow fall) it was at our house. So we didn't really go over anywhere, but is was a nice time.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger The Kohlers said...

OK Nat-update the blog, bayba- we've gotta know what's new with you guys!!:)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Ian Lau said...

ooh.. i miss snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home