Monday, August 07, 2006

Davidson Dinner and The Fireworks

This was a pretty good weekend. We had couples night with Josh and Felisha, Tom and Paula, and Jon and meself. After supper we played dominos. I have to admit that I was awful; but in my defense, I had never played the real way before. Here is a picture of me and Jon.


Then Saturday night was a blast. A few of us went to the fireworks in Halifax for Natal Day. I am sure the fireworks would have been really great to see, but from where we were standing most of the fireworks were hidden behind the world trade centre. I guess next year we'll have to make sure we are over in Dartmouth. Here are some pictures of us downtown.

Alicia, Toni, and me (Toni lives with my parents).
James and Jon (James is the best man in the wedding).

And Jon and me.

After the fireworks, there was a good time at Alicia's just telling old stories and joking around. It was great fun. Hope you all had a great weekend too.

Nathalie

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kelley Anne said...

hey Nathalie!! I met your brother and sister in law this summer in Calgary and heard the news!! Congrats girlfriend!!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kelley Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger The Davidson Clan said...

Hey Kelley,

Thanks. Hope all is well in the Crusade world. We should get intouch in October sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home