Friday, August 04, 2006

Latest Land Pics


Here are some pictures I took last night while Jon and I were clearing the last section of trees.

Here is Chainsaw Jonny.


















Jonathan really wanted me to put a picture of the back of his truck on...so here it is. He wanted to show everyone how dirty Big Bertha was right now. But soon, maybe, we'll have a shed to put that stuff in.









This is a picture of the whole land, and there is also a full view of Big Bertha.














Here is Jon and I after an evening of work. Not a very flattering picture of me.













And here we are with our land.

Next week will be a big one, as the mini-home is coming a week from Tuesday. Can hardly wait!

Oh...and as of today...only four more weeks until we are married!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home